Pages

Friday, 27 May 2016

Chromebook going home!




On Thursday my mum and my dad came to Room 10 at Ruapotaka School to see some of my Cybersmart things, answer the survey and sign the piece of paper to take my Chromebook home. A lot of parents came to see their children’s learning things and their blogs. At the end my mum and dad took some pictures on my Chromebook. My mum and dad said bye and went home. After that me and Suli were munching on the crackers and cheese and drinking juice. When we were done eating, we went on Skoolbo and Studyladder.

1 comment:

  1. Henry, it was fantastic that Mum and Dad were both able to visit Room 10 yesterday afternoon to share what you have been learning and to find out about the Kawa of Care when you take your Chromebook home. Have a great weekend and see you on Monday!

    ReplyDelete