Pages

Friday, 19 August 2016

Going to the Zoo, zoo, zoo How about you, you, you?

When we went to the zoo we saw so many animals! Even, we saw animals that we haven't seen before! I was in  Mr Meyer’s group with the rest of the room 10 boys and we saw a lot of animals, but we did NOT see ALL of the animals which was pretty sad but it was okay, Anyway we saw lots of animals, my favorite part was when we saw the ostriches and we had these puppets that were giraffes that  Frazer gave us! And the puppet showed us how long was the  giraffes tongue was!
 
It was so cool! It had a long blue tongue,
and after that i smelt animal food, I heard echoing, from that parrot  and then I saw an alligator!
And then we ate lunch and when we were eating we saw elephants! Then we did so much walking that my feet were almost asleep and then we went back to School! So that's what I did at the zoo


No comments:

Post a Comment