Pages

Monday 26 November 2018

2019 Is Coming, So Be Ready To Become A Robot!

3 more weeks until Fortnite Season Se---

Oh, wait, I'm not talking about fortnite right? Oh, okay, well let's just try to make this school related. A lot of elders may tell you to read in holidays but that normally doesn't work, but since memes are coming along, we would all love to read now wouldn't we, especially when Christmas comes along.

While I'm talking about Christmas I just want to say something to all of those "I only care about the presents not about the family"  kid-- I mean people. You have to understand that Christmas isn't supposed to be about getting lots of presents. It's about hanging out with family and actually spending quality time with each other so please keep that in mind.

Anyways, I feel pretty happy that school's about to end. All of you should be happy, unless if your friends are going to different schools.

2 comments:

  1. It's great how you said that people don't need presents in order to be happy, to me their just something that embraces that Christmas spirit that you already have.

    -Unknown

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now That's what I call a true Christmas spirit!
    Thank you for understanding my point of view for Christmas by the way, you can see how I'm very addicted to Christmas by the way.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.