Pages

Wednesday 7 November 2018

Phones Off, Eyes On! The 11th Festival Is About To Begin!


There was lots of laughter, positive emotions like cheering for the presenters, and just even more laughter.

In total 13 schools were involved (Including Ruapotaka) in the Manaiakalani Film Festival. Every school made movies so it took a big chomp of our school time! The juniors in our school were so overjoyed in the movie so that some of them couldn't sit still!

I'd say all of the 13 schools tried their best to not entertain us, but to tell us countless important messages.

Here is my class film.

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Henry
    If there was a prize for the best blog post title you would win. It grabbed my attention immediately
    I love the way you described the reaction of the groups from your school.

    Your class made a wonderful movie. Well done.

    More Burt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Talofa Lava Mrs Burt
      Even though I haven't met you in person I would like to say thank you for the thoughtful compliment!

      -Henry A.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.