Pages

Monday 3 December 2018

The Merriest Christmas Ever!

Christmas, this is not only something that gives spoiled children more presents to increase that demanding behavior, it's something to bring all families together as one. Oh, and don't forget those nice cookies and milk!

That is two out of 10 ways how people can celebrate Christmas, I mean you remember those people who struggle and can't even buy themselves a Christmas tree, or you could sing to people Christmas-related songs, which is called Caroling, or you could just, oh I don't know. There are lots of ways you could celebrate Christmas, like how I sleep in before my Christmas ends, so (#R.I.P Henry 2006 - 2019)

So what I expect from all of you is that you all have to celebrate Christmas, even if it means just saying "Merry Christmas!" to your neighbor. So I better see you celebrating Christmas (Or I'll steal your presents.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.