Pages

Thursday 3 May 2018

Hello Fellow Internet User, Welcome To Term 2!

Even though I wanted to savour the continuity of my two weeks off, sadly it was the 30th of April so I just had to pulled myself together for School!

As I traveled to School I visualized the possibilities that could occur throughout our learning experience, all of the activities in class, with my friends I burst in enjoying countless minutes during recess, alternative lessons through the process of class and the outburst of laughter whenever Mrs Golder or Mr Reid make pointless mistakes. I shouldn't imagine that huge, should I?

As I entered through the School entrance, I saw the office, my fellow senior classmates interacting with their companions  while impatiently waiting for the doors to open. Meanwhile the junior students were acting as just straight out fools.


"It's good to be back." I quietly whispered to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.