Pages

Tuesday 25 September 2018

You Got To Be A Bookworm To Be Reading!

Everyone likes reading?! Well I do.

A person named Denzal discussed how he used to read. I said to my little but developing brain of mine, "Wait, every time I do a blog, everyone is reading it, which means I may be assisting little youngsters stretching their own vocabulary."

During his talk,  Denzal asked what our hobbies were and what we liked to do for pleasure. 

When he asked that question I was thinking of how I help kids extend their reading skills by just writing this post.

What do I do for pleasure besides playing video games all day? Writing. This made me think of what I want to be in the future. I want to be an author in 10 years' time. 

And no-one can stop YOU if you're DETERMINED to follow your dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.