Pages

Tuesday 28 August 2018

Congrats! And Good Luck! *You're Going To Need It For Speeches😈*

To my parents who might be reading this, please don't be disappointed. I mean, I get it. I need to try harder next time, but in this School we are learning to be BTB (Better than before). Anyways, as you can see by the title of this blog post, We are all congratulating those students who made it to the poetry finals. *Whole school claps.* Yes, Yes, keep clapping for m- oh wait, I forgot..... I didn't make it to the finals.

But serio
usly, congrats again to those students who made it! In my opinion I liked most of the juniors who recited their poems, the reason why I said most was because some of the juniors who recited their poem I said in my head, "Do you know how to speak english?" Jokes, the only time I would make fun of people would be myself *Henry sheds some tears*

BUT, to be honest, I thought all of them did a good job and I wish all of you good luck towards the speech finals.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.