Pages

Thursday 23 August 2018

A Great Show, In My Opinion That Is.

This show was interesting, No literally, I mean I don't even have to say it's about Maori-related when the performers recreate their own type of Maori myth in a way that they have been told. We also had 2 students and 1 teacher who greatly *badly* participated, especially the teach- er I mean one of the students *Mr Reid please try harder*

But, in the end they all tried their hardest. *They lacked participation,* also as my personal opinion on this performance are,
Good (in it's own way), unique and last of all, hilarious.
"Hilarious, Henry what do you mean by-" Sorry, If you all think this performance wasn't hilarious... Please re watch this video.
SO, as I was saying, These words explain all of the performance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.