Pages

Thursday 5 July 2018

The NZ Icon

Okay, I know, I'm making a pointless blog post about a bike. I don't want to explain how a bike can become a NZ icon...so I won't.

Anyway, you think I'm going to copy and paste a Newshub post, right? Not really, I'm actually going to write about what I feel about this and tell you whether I like it or not.

Great "Icon." Am I right? No. I mean, look at that man! That "bike" won't even function properly, and please don't tell me there is going to be someone riding on it. literally?.  I mean, come on.

I know NZ is that inventive but not like this! I still wonder if it's stable enough to even go as fast as a person running. What do you think of that?

But as much as I would want to laugh to death about this invention, my emotions for this are...

HILARIOUS.

Still kind of creative.

Image Link and ACTUAL Post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.